Monday, March 30, 2009

Did you vote?

Did you vote for earth, saving it from climate change? I did and I am proud to say my whole family did.

We actually didn't turn on the lights until past 10 pm, more than an hour.

However we did have the tvs turned on, my parents were watching a tv series and I was watching the National Geographic Channel which paused all their programs and only flashed some tips on saving the earth. I snapped 2 photos of what they are screening here.

One of my friends made a very interesting remark, saying perhaps the tv station should stopped all tv programs during that 1 hour so that everyone can really really save some electricity! Marvellous idea if you ask me.

I was looking at some Youtube videos that shows the Earth Hour around the world and I am sorry to say my country's contributions ain't significant enough to be posted. Here's a link to some photos on Flickr during Earth Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment