Monday, January 19, 2009

Green Tip for today

Make carrying eco-friendly shopping bags part of your daily life!

They are cheap, stronger, light, reusable and most important, does not cause harm to the environment.

I have been using my bag on and off (something which I have to start doing it permanently rather than occasionally) since I got it as a Christmas present in 2007. I got it because the giver knew I am very pro-recycling (I collected used plastic bottles from the office and bring them back to recycle)

The eco-friendly bags are everywhere these days and the one I am using can be bought from Takashimaya. They belong to this company call Envirosax and the one I have is Monochromatic 3.

And to really practice what I preach, I bought 5 of these bags and gave them out to 5 different colleagues as a Christimas gift last December.

So walk the talk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment