Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kiehl

I mentioned before that using some household products like vinegar etc is good for cleaning up the house. Maybe some may not understand what's so green about it.

Some chemicals/detergents/cleansers we buy to clean our house are not biodegradable, so their soap suds cannot be fully removed even with our water treatment systems and thus damage our ecosystems.

That's why, I got this for a Christmas present. My fren bought me this saying cos I support Brad Pitt but it goes deeper than that, she knows I am all for making small steps to be green.

It is made with 100% Biodegradable formula and biodegrade into the ecosystems within 28 days. It is also formulated without parabens, SLS and Dyes and contained in 100% Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) Bottle.

Best of all, 100% of the net profits from the sale of this product will support the work of JPF ECO SYSTEMS, a charitable partnership created by Kiehl’s and Brad Pitt to maximize awareness of environmental sustainability.

The bottle is recycleable and it even comes with a personal message from Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment