Monday, February 23, 2009

Bugger

Last Friday I had a chance to speak to one of my employees who is in-charge of our office move to a new location.

While talking I told her that having those water coolers are not healthy, why don't we install a hot water heater dispenser which will boil the water from the tap and it is healthy and cheaper..(don't know what I am talking about? Read the article on plastics). She said well, we don't know if we will have a wet pantry therefore she cannot commit.

Then I said, I also promised some of the employees that I will look into working with a recycling company to set up recycling bins in the office when we move to the new location. Her answer, sorry we don't have enough space.

What the heck? This person obviously doesn't care for the next generation or the welfare of our employees. Sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment