Saturday, May 21, 2011

Paper Storage

Are you like me? Ending up with lots of wrapping paper after Christmas or birthdays? I have significantly cut that down a lot since my friends and I scrapped the idea of exchanging Christmas and birthday presents. But still, there are alot leftovers from over the years. I was planning to buy a container to store them all together but none were high enough unless I buy those umbrella holders.

But lo and behold, I suddenly remember I bought a pillow recently that comes in a box (which I haven't thrown away) so I am thinking I will cut out the top and part of one side as well so I can store the wrapping paper at the top in a neat row and for the side opening, I will slots in all those paper bags which I get from the shops or from . 2 in 1 usage, brilliant, no?

Guess pictures speak louder than words so I will get to it one of this weekends and show you all the end results.

No comments:

Post a Comment